Freddo collects your personal information in order to provide and improve our products.
We receive and store any information you provide in relation to our products.
You provide information to us when you:
- search or shop for products or services on Freddo’s Website
- Create and account on Freddo’s Website.
- add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order on Freddo’s Website.
- communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
- provide and rate Reviews.
- You sent as an email or any other communication.
We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of your Freddo Account or our website. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- login, email address, and password;
- the location of your device or computer;
- version and time zone settings;
- purchase and content use history.
- phone numbers used to call us.
We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
- credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some s.
We use your personal information to provide, develop, and improve the products that we offer to you and customerother our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services.We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve our products, services and website.We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of our services and products.
- Communicate with you.We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to our products or services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
Customer Information treatment is important for us and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. However, we may share customers’ personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliates and with third parties in order to provide our products and services
- Third-Party Service Providers:We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. For example to deliver packages, process payments, analyze data. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to this provisitions.
- Protection of Freddo and Others:We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Freddo, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you..
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, and purchase history in the “Your Freddo Account” section of the website.
If you do not have a Freddo Account but you have made at least one purchase you can contact us and request the information we have about we.
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal data. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact ______________. However, information provided to third parties in order to process payment or for delivery may not be possible to be deleted, moreover when you have an account with those parties or you use them to purchase and/or sell products or services form/to third parties.
If you choose to purchase from our website, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this section and our Terms and Conditions of Use , including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Florida. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Section will change also. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT DISCLOSURES
This California Consumer Privacy Act disclosure page (“Disclosure”) supplements the Freddo Privacy Section and is effective as of January 1, 2021. Freddo Privacy Section describes the personal information that we collect, the sources from which we collect it, the purposes for which we use it, the limited circumstances under which we share personal information, and with whom we share it. These additional disclosures are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Categories of personal information collected. The personal information that Freddo collects falls into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- identifiers such as your name, alias, address, phone numbers, or IP address;
- personal information, such as a credit card number;
- age and gender
- commercial information, such as purchase
- geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
- Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose. The personal information that Freddo discloses about consumers for a business purpose falls into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act,
- identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address, for example if we use a third party carrier to deliver your order;
- personal information, such as a credit card number, for example if we use a third party payment processor;
- your age, gender, or other protected classifications, for example if you choose to participate in a survey distributed by a survey provider;
- commercial information, such as the details of a product you purchased
- geolocation data, such as providing a delivery partner addresses you informed us in order to deliver a package
- audio or visual information, for example if a service provider reviews recordings of customer service phone calls for quality assurance purposes.
- Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information: You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by Freddo, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, contact __________________. However, information provided to third parties in order to process payment or for delivery may not be possible to be deleted, moreover when you have an account with those parties or you use them to purchase and/or sell products or services form/to third parties.
- No sale of personal information. Freddo does not sell any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- No Discrimination. Freddo will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Freddo online purchase was not available before January 2021, thus Freddo:
- has not collected Personal Information from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure.
- Has not sold personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act, in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure.
By making a purchase order in our website you accept the provision set up above and you accept the terms and conditions of use of thirds parties that will be involved in the payment process and delivery service.