TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
LAST UPDATE: FEBRUARY, 2021.
FREDDO FRANCHISING INTERNATIONAL, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
This website is operated by FREDDO FRANCHISING INTERNATIONAL, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Freddo”). The website address for Freddo is http://www.freddo.com (hereinafter referred to as “Freddo’s website”). The mailing address for Freddo is 3411 Silverside Road, Tatnall Building, Suite 104, Wilmington, Delaware, 19810.
All users of this website agree that access to and use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and all applicable laws, and that any such access or use is undertaken at the user’s own risk. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be reflected on http://www.freddo.com.
COPYRIGHT and TRADEMARKS
All content included in or made available through our website or our communication channels, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of Freddo, its affiliates or its suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Graphics, slogans, logos, and names included in our products, services and website are trademarks of Freddo or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Freddo’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Freddo’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Freddo. All other trademarks not owned by Freddo that appear in www.freddo.com are the property of their respective owners.
Freddo respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being infringed, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or send a letter at 3411 Silverside Road, Tatnall Building, Suite 104, Wilmington, Delaware, 19810.
LICENSE AND ACCESS
All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms are reserved and retained by Freddo or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rightsholders, or other content providers. The licenses granted by Freddo terminate if you do not comply with these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms.
YOUR FREDDO ACCOUNT
You may need your own Freddo account to use certain Freddo services, and you may be required to be logged in to the account and have a valid payment method associated with it. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Freddo does not sell products to children, if you are under 18, you may use the Freddo’s website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Freddo reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, terminate your rights to use Freddo’s website, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Sometimes, items may become unavailable after you check out. We will proceed with preparing your order so that you receive the rest of your items on time.
Your payment method will not be charged for the unavailable item. The unfulfilled items will also appear in your confirmation e-mail under a section titled Unavailable Items.
To delete your Freddo account: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS AND PRICING
Freddo attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Freddo does not warrant that product descriptions or other content in Freddo’s website accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Freddo itself is not as described, please contact email@example.com
Freddo reserves the right to the fullest extent allowed by law to correct any errors or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors or omissions may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Freddo cannot confirm the price of a product until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If the correct price of an item sold by Freddo is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Graphics, slogans, logos does not represent or warrant a specific country of origin. All information regarding country of origin of Freddo products are detailed in our product’s labels in accordance with Federal Trade Commission regulations. In no case the appearance of a national flag in Freddo’s website, logo or graphic shall imply the origin of our products.
DELIVERY ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES
Online purchases from Freddo’s website are only available for users that have address in the United States.
Purchases of Freddo Products may not be available for all the Territory of the United States. We reserve the right to cancel your order if shipping is not available for your State or City. We do not warrant available of our products or services to all the territory of the United States. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Freddo does not ship internationally.
When you use Freddo’s website, or send us e-mails, text messages, and other communications, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, or notices and messages on Freddo’s website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
To unsubscribe from Freddo marketing emails and post: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMENTS POSTED BY YOU OR OTHER USERS
You may post reviews, comments, photos, videos, and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam” or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Freddo reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Freddo a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Freddo and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Freddo for all claims resulting from content you supply. Freddo has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Freddo takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Freddo has the right but assumes no voluntary duty to monitor and edit or remove any comments or product review posted by you or other users on this site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
FREDDO’S WEBSITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH FREDDO’S WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED BY FREDDO ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. FREDDO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE FREDDO’S WEBSITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE FREDDO’S WEBSITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF FREDDO’S WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
FREDDO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR EMAILS SENT FROM FREDDO ARE FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE FREDDOS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, NEITHER FREDDO NOR ITS CORPORATE AFFILIATES, NOR THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS OF EACH, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF FREDDO’S WEBSITE, EMAIL SENT IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE LINKED TO FREDDO’S WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES YOU OR OTHERS MAY SUFFER, AS WELL AS DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR THE LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION, EVEN IF FREDDO IS NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR ANY SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT CONSUMER LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, IN THAT CASE SOME OR ALL OF THE PROVISIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
FREDDO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT ANY WEBSITE YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. ANY SUCH WEBSITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM FREDDO’S WEBSITE, AND FREDDO HAS NO CONTROL OVER, OR RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT TO, THE INFORMATION PROVIDED OR ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN BY ANY SUCH WEBSITE. A LINK BETWEEN FREDDO’S WEBSITE AND ANOTHER WEBSITE DOES NOT MEAN THAT FREDDO ENDORSES THAT WEBSITE. YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN INDEPENDENT DECISIONS REGARDING YOUR INTERACTIONS OR COMMUNICATIONS WITH ANY OTHER WEBSITE.
RETURN, REFUND POLICY
Due to the perishable nature of our product, we do not accept returns or cancellation requests once your order is confirmed and/or shipped.
Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, you will be issued a full refund (excluding shipping charges). If you suspect your order cannot be delivered as addressed and you have not received confirmation of its return or refund after 4 (four) weeks from the estimated delivery date, please contact email@example.com
If you receive a damaged or defective item, the package delivered does not much your order or your payment method was charged for an item you did not receive and the order details show that the item was sent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days from receiving your order, with the following information:
- Order number for the item.
- Date of arrival.
- Description of condition of item at time of arrival and picture of item condition (if applicable).
- Detailed explanation of the issue.
- Your contact information, we may require more information about your request.
We do not offer replacements, only a full refund (including shipping charges) if your complaint is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item or the amount charged to you was wrong).
If your confirmed order does not arrive within 15 days of confirmation e-mail, please contact email@example.com
In the event you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any other reason than the ones described above, you must contact us within 30 days from receiving your order and we will analyze your case.
By using Freddo’s Website, you agree that the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal law, and the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these terms and conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Freddo.
BUYING FROM FREDDO WEBISTE
We ship our products to all 50 states via FedEx—with guaranteed frozen delivery.
The minimum per order is 4 (four) pints ( 400 grams each) or 4 (four) Gelato Bars packs (packs of 6 bars each) . Shipping costs may vary depending on the delivery address for your order and type of shipping, according to FedEx Shipping Services.
Once you place an order through Freddo’s Website and payment is received you will receive a confirmation e-mail of your order.
It may take us up to 5 (five) business days processing your order. We will ship your order as soon as possible and you will be updated via email with tracking information of your order status.
Purchases arrive within 3 (three) days after the confirmation e-mail.
Freddo collects your personal information in order to provide and improve our products.
We receive and store any information you provide in relation to our products.
You provide information to us when you:
- search or shop for products or services on Freddo’s Website
- Create and account on Freddo’s Website.
- add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order on Freddo’s Website.
- communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
- provide and rate Reviews.
- You sent as an email or any other communication.
We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of your Freddo Account or our website. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- login, email address, and password;
- the location of your device or computer;
- version and time zone settings;
- purchase and content use history.
- phone numbers used to call us.
We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
- credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some s.
We use your personal information to provide, develop, and improve the products that we offer to you and customerother our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services.We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve our products, services and website.We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of our services and products.
- Communicate with you.We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to our products or services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
Customer Information treatment is important for us and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. However, we may share customers’ personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliates and with third parties in order to provide our products and services
- Third-Party Service Providers:We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. For example to deliver packages, process payments, analyze data. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to this provisitions.
- Protection of Freddo and Others:We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Freddo, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you..
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, and purchase history in the “Your Freddo Account” section of the website.
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal data. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. However, information provided to third parties in order to process payment or for delivery may not be possible to be deleted, moreover when you have an account with those parties or you use them to purchase and/or sell products or services form/to third parties.
If you choose to purchase from our website, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this section and our Terms and Conditions of Use , including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Florida. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Section will change also. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT DISCLOSURES
This California Consumer Privacy Act disclosure page (“Disclosure”) supplements the Freddo Privacy Section and is effective as of January 1, 2021. Freddo Privacy Section describes the personal information that we collect, the sources from which we collect it, the purposes for which we use it, the limited circumstances under which we share personal information, and with whom we share it. These additional disclosures are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Categories of personal information collected. The personal information that Freddo collects falls into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- identifiers such as your name, alias, address, phone numbers, or IP address;
- personal information, such as a credit card number;
- age and gender
- commercial information, such as purchase
- geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
- Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose. The personal information that Freddo discloses about consumers for a business purpose falls into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act,
- identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address, for example if we use a third party carrier to deliver your order;
- personal information, such as a credit card number, for example if we use a third party payment processor;
- your age, gender, or other protected classifications, for example if you choose to participate in a survey distributed by a survey provider;
- commercial information, such as the details of a product you purchased
- geolocation data, such as providing a delivery partner addresses you informed us in order to deliver a package
- audio or visual information, for example if a service provider reviews recordings of customer service phone calls for quality assurance purposes.
- Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information: You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by Freddo, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, contact email@example.com. However, information provided to third parties in order to process payment or for delivery may not be possible to be deleted, moreover when you have an account with those parties or you use them to purchase and/or sell products or services form/to third parties.
- No sale of personal information. Freddo does not sell any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- No Discrimination. Freddo will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Freddo online purchase was not available before January 2021, thus Freddo:
- has not collected Personal Information from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure.
- Has not sold personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act, in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure.
By making a purchase order in our website you accept the provision set up above and you accept the terms and conditions of use of thirds parties that will be involved in the payment process and delivery service.